Organization Design is the process of aligning an organization’s vision and strategy with its structure, talent, accountabilities, authorities, rewards and processes. When any one of these elements is out of line a company is not able to achieve optimal results.
With a proven, research-based approach, Dwight offers organization design services through Capelle Associates Inc. This approach results in better employee satisfaction, client satisfaction and financial performance for organizations of all sizes.
An organization design assessment and subsequent implementation of improvements cover diverse areas, such as:
- Vertical and Functional Alignment of Positions
- Alignment of Managerial and Cross Functional Accountabilities and Authorities
- Alignment of People to Positions
- Alignment of Deliverables
- Task Alignment
- Change Management
- Project Management
Solve a Problem
Do you have an organization performance issue that hasn’t been resolved?
An objective viewpoint may help you break through the paralysis. Dwight is offering a free one-hour consultation to qualified executives.
Organization Design Articles
Take your learning to the next level with the following articles about Organization Design.
- Organization Design 101 Part 1: The Science Behind the Theory
- Organization Design 101 Part 2: The CEO’s Critical Role
- Organization Design 101 Part 3: Are There Too Many Layers in Your Organization’s Design?
- Organization Design 101 Part 4: The Consequences of Too Few Layers in Your Organization
- The 4th Key Function of the CEO: Implement The Right Organization Design
- Organization Design vs. Manager Effectiveness